Your access to and use of the Site is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Site.
By accessing or using the Site you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Site.
Links To Other Websites
Our Site may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Erica Wallace Moore.
Erica Wallace Moore has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Erica Wallace Moore shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
Unless otherwise stated, Erica Wallace Moore and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on EricaWallaceMoore.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://ericawallacemoore.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
Without prior written approval, you must not:
- Republish material from https://ericawallacemoore.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://ericawallacemoore.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://ericawallacemoore.com
- Redistribute content from Erica Wallace Moore (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Certain parts of this Site offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’). Erica Wallace Moore retains the right to screen, edit, publish, or review Comments prior to their appearance on the Site. Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Erica Wallace Moore, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Erica Wallace Moore shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this Site.
Erica Wallace Moore reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which she considers in her absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our Site and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material, or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Erica Wallace Moore a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Minnesota, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Site, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Site.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Site after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Site.
Erica Wallace Moore is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Last updated: January 04, 2017